Blackburn: 01254 681811
Darwen: 01254 777005
Look at what's covered, all for one low monthly fee!
1. Vaccination Course
2. Booster Vaccination
3. Kennel Cough Vaccination
4. 2nd Healthcheck at 6 Months
5. All year Worm Treatment
6. All year Flea Treatment (Annual Flystrike for Rabbits)
7. Annual Urine Test *
8. Nail Clipping**
9. Microchip or a £10 Voucher
10. 50% off first purchased bag of food (up to 4kg)
11. 10% off Dentistry & Pet Passports
12. 10% off Pet Shop Sales & Geriatric Screenings
13. Cost Price Pet Food ***
14. 4 weeks Pet Plan Insurance (for pets under 12 months old)
15. 20% off Neutering
16. 20% off selected Lifetime Care Medications
How much will it cost? Prices start at just £7.80 per month for a Rabbit, £12.50 a month for a Cat and £12.50 a month for a Small Dog. Additional Pets pay £1 less per month.
If you are interested in the Pet Health Plan, please either download a leaflet below for more information or give us a call on 01254681811 for Blackburn or 01254777005 for Darwen.
To join this popular scheme you can either download an application form below or pick one up in the Surgery. We've also attached the Ts and Cs.
Confused about the difference between Pet Health Club and Pet Insurance? Watch this video.
* - Urine Test covers Katkor but not Cystocentesis or Catheterisation.
** - Nail clipping only available at point of healthcheck (i.e. twice per annum)
*** - Subject to availability. To be eligible for the cost price food, members must pay for the food prior to the Practice ordering it.The food will then be available to collect, provided it is in stock, on the next working day.